Solution Sales Specialist - Microsoft 365/Modern Workplace – Zurich or Austria– c€80,000-€120,000 Base + Double OTE + With Home-Based Working + Flexible Working Hours
This company who are one of the leading Cloud consultancies in Europe are looking for an experienced Solution Sales Specialist with specialism in Microsoft 365 and Modern Workplace
This is an excellent opportunity for a Solution Sales Specialist with specialism in Microsoft 365 and Modern Workplace to join a market leader and push forwards in their career with a well-established Microsoft Gold Partner
This company is a highly respected Cloud consultancy who focus on end-to-end software and cloud technology solutions. They take pride in their investment in people, and a Solution Sales Specialist with specialism in Microsoft 365 and Modern Workplace would be valued and rewarded by a company that is committed to looking after its staff.
About the Company:
Founded over 35 years ago, this company has grown to be one of the most successful companies in their space with a strong customer base. They have been consecutively recognized as a Leader by official observers in the Microsoft Partner network.
They pride themselves on having the best Cloud and IT professionals in their company and you will find that many of their employees are certified in: Citrix, Adobe, SAP, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft etc
With over 60,000 customers across the world, this is one of the most trusted partners for Microsoft and technology solutions in Europe – a go-to name for any aspiring Microsoft professional
They have over 5,000 employees across Europe, all highly skilled and highly capable
- You advise our customers on all aspects of solutions, architectures and services in the area of Workplace Solutions / Microsoft 365
- Solution sales in the enterprise environment with a focus on the Microsoft portfolio.
- You create solution designs and offers according to the requirements of our customers' IT and business.
- You arrange customer appointments in such a way that all participants on the customer side can make a personal profit from the appointment in order to be able to make an unbeatable offer.
- You acquire new Modern Workplace projects and look after our customers.
- You also remain the contact person for our customers when implementing customer projects and act as an interface to our consultants.
- The market, the available services and conceivable solution scenarios are developing rapidly.
- You must always keep yourself up to date on your own.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
- You have completed a degree in IT-related or business administration, completed training as a specialist in system integration or comparable.
- You already have several years of professional experience in sales of solutions, architectures and services in the area of Modern Workplace / Microsoft 365.
- Certified knowledge of Microsoft (e.g. MCSA / MCSE) would be an advantage.
- Your strong communication and presentation skills as well as a confident demeanour distinguish you.
- You have very good customer, service and team orientation as well as implementation skills.
- You are ready to travel and have very good German and English skills.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
About Orbis Consultants
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.