We are looking for a .Net BI Developer to work within IT Solutions Delivery development team who are responsible for design, development and ongoing maintenance of exchange data warehouse systems, regulatory and ETL solutions. You will be working within a global leader in non ferrous metal trading.
- Design, write, deliver and support internally developed software solutions and associated applications in development, QA and production environments.
- Proactively contribute towards the goal of producing efficient, flexible, robust and supportable solutions.
- Help drive improvements and capabilities of development function.
- Strong understanding of software development principles and best practices.
- Experience of Visual Studio 2015 onwards and SQL Server 2014.
- Practical experience developing software using .NET 4.0 Framework onwards and SQL Server technologies:
- C#, WCF/RestAPI, Powershell, Visual Studio Database projects o SSRS,SSIS and SSAS
- T-SQL, stored procedure development and query performance monitoring
- Experience of Data Warehouse design and implementation.
- Understanding of code management best practices with exposure to SVN and Git.
- Experience in software development approaches and methodologies.
- Experience of automated builds, continuous integration and delivery.
- Beneficial: o Knowledge and understanding of financial markets.
- Familiarity with Atlassian toolset (Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Bamboo).
- Dollar Universe
Knowledge/Experience of using ETL tools