Our Client, a Global Hedge Fund, are building out their trading technology team in New York and are searching for an experienced DevOps engineer to own the process. You will be collaborating directly with the Head of Trading Technology to handle front office infrastructure across development, QA, and production support across their trading systems.
- Minimum of 5 years of expereince in a DevOps role, more experience is welcome!
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or comparable degree required, those with Master's or PhD's are also highly desirable
- Ability to script the deployment of application infrastructure
- Stong Linux/Unix
- Must have: Jenkins/Bamboo, Ansible and shell/bash/python scripting
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines a must
- Experience with production environments and strong knowledge of the SDLC
- Financial experience a plus but not necessary, there are some people from major tech houses on this team!
Key Words: DevOps, CI/CD, production environment, Trading technology, Trading systems, FinTech, Jenkins, Python, Build and Release, Automation Engineer.
Please apply with your resume attached or reach out directly at firstname.lastname@example.org