Our Global Hedge Fund client is looking to grow their NYC based Product team with the addition of an OMS Product Manager. You will be building their proprietary trading systems in tandem with the engineering team with a high degree of autonomy and visibility from leadership.
*MUST have a computer science background
*Current financial engineers working on OMS products looking to transition into a product focused role are encouraged to apply as well.
This team builds and manages thier proprietary Equity OMS as well as Compliance systems across Capital Markets.
- 5-15 years of experience coming from a Computer Science or Software Engineering background
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent required at minimum
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager or Developer working on Order Management Systems
- Must have experience working with proprietary OMS
- Ideally experience within Commodities, FI or Equities Trading software
- 3+ years of professional experience working with SQL with the ability to write complex queries
- 3+ years of scripting in a professional setting (Python, Shell, or Perl)
- Experience working across the entire Product lifecycle
- Business Analysis and Project Management skills, as well as top notch communication skills
- Must have a genuine interest and passion for financial technology
Work Environment: UNIX, LINUX, SQL, Kdb+/q, Perl, Shell, Python, Java, C#, C++, Windows, XML, FIX
Please apply with a copy of your resume or reach out to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.