Are you a proactive individual with a problem-solving attitude looking to work with the latest technology in the fintech industry?
Become a part of a digital evolution in a firm paying upto $140,000 plus good bonus and benefits.
You will be using the most advanced technology in the industry, working on a brand new cloud software, based in the heart of New York. The team of developers you would join, provide high-quality technical solutions, implementing end to end solutions, using completely modern technology.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.JS and building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Experience mentoring and coaching junior engineers.
- Owning the designs of pieces of the systems, accounting for reliability and availability including identifying and handling failure modes
- Staying in touch with industry standards and current technologies is expected.
- Provide innovative technical solutions, using brand new tech.
- Work collaboratively in a team of link-minded intelligent developers.
- Build high-quality coding and libraries.
- Operate at the core of design and architecture.
- Recommend process, product and tool enhancement and improvement.
- 2+ years of GraphQL professional or open-source experience.
- Expert level hands on experience and understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- NoSql - Cassandra, MongoDB
- Develop Microservices and deploy on Cloud.
- Cloud Experience (AWS, GCP or Azure)
*NEED TO HAVE U.S. Citizenship or Greencard
If you are interested in gaining experience and exposure to the most up to date technology in the fintech industry and work on the latest cloud technology, then apply to this advert to have a discussion with one of our consultants.