Our Client, a Global FinTech company, are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their team. This is their most urgent hire and you will be focusing on reliability with a heavy focus on automation and smooth CI/CD on their number one product used globally.
This is in their Manhattan office, but will onboard remotely, AMAZING benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in an SRE, Infrastructure, System Engineer, or DevOps role
- Must have Linux & Windows experience
- Ideally have experience with OpenStack or vSphere
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins a plus
- Experience with automation/orchestration using Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or Packer
- Must be able to script in powershell
- Expereience with system administration
- Must have worked with monitoring software
Key Words: System Engineer, Infrastructure, Site Reliability, Automation, DevOps.
You must be a US citizen or green card holder to apply. Please apply with your resume attached or reach out directly at email@example.com.