A financial technology giant (Fortune 100) is building out their global engineering team to focus on cross-platform development of their digital, web, mobile and social applications.
The role involves not only architectural design at enterprise scale, but also hands on engineering work and technical leadership across the business.
Staff Architect Responsibilities;
- Involving in rapid prototyping of innovative enterprise solutions – from design, development and delivery
- Ability to understand how to increase scalability and reliability of distributed systems at an enterprise level
- Working in an agile high performing engineering team among senior engineers
Staff Architect Requirements;
- 5+ years software development experience (ideally on multithreaded, distributed systems)
- Ability to design architecture at enterprise level
- Strong JVM knowledge (Java or Golang ideal)
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases
- Experience with distributed systems, cloud solutions and Kubernetes are beneficial
Very flexible working options available as well as a strong compensation package.
If you would like to develop cutting edge greenfield solutions with the latest technologies within a true engineering culture, please do not hesitate to apply!