Our Global Technology Client is looking for experienced Engineers in Test to join their team. You will work with other SDET's and managers across
multiple product and development teams. You will be responsible for leading the strategy for testing across differing teams, prioritizing testing tasks and
helping to implement best practices for testing their software. These applications connect their members socialy as well as professionally and this is a chance to work alongside pioneers in the IoT space.
● BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent practical experience
● 7+ years of relevant work experience, including development and/or test focused experience
● Experience in demonstrating test architecture skills at a multi-system level.
● Experience writing well designed, scalable, clean code.
● Expert knowledge of iterative methods of software development.
● Expert knowledge of CI/CD methods.
● Experience in at least 1 of the following: security testing, performance testing, load testing
● Experience driving technical excellence and engineering practices across teams.
● Experience in an Agile environment.
● Experience with synthetic testing and monitoring in production
● Lead the charge in improving engineering teams' test coverage and releases
● Identify and drive efforts across teams that affect automated testing and
● Manage testing practices across multiple teams.
● Take lead in designing test frameworks for web and mobile applications.
● Implement CI/CD best practices.
● Work closely with infrastructure team.
● Mentor and train other team members on coding standards.
● Utilize design, coding patterns, tools and frameworks and methods to help in
effectively meeting cross-team objectives and the overall quarterly team
● Hands on experience with BitRise or CircleCI
● Experience working on teams with a DevOps, Automation, CI/CD focus