Our Client, a Global Hedge Fund, are in need of a Strategy focused Technology Program Manager in the office of the COO to join their Front Office Technology group in either NYC or Chicago. You will be responsible for large scale tranformation projects across revenue correlated technology.
*Must have either a degree in Computer Science or equivalent, or experience as a technologist.
*Must have technology consulting experience, either current or past.
- Strategy and Business Goals Management
- Project Management , Technology and Operations (Front Office)
- 4+ years of working in a COO / CAO / CIO focused role or program
- 4+ years of finance experience working for or consulting with Sell side, Buy side or exchange with an understanding of Front Office technology and trading platforms
- Experience with large scale technology transformation projects ideal
- Experience managing budget and headcount allocation
- Experience running Capital Markets Technology projects, ideally equities
- Strong Strategy and Project Management skills
- Must have a technical background with transition to Project Management or hold a degree in Computer Science or equivalent studies
- MBA is ideal
- Must have great communication skills
- A maximum of 15 years of professional work experience