8 months ago
You love the pace of the financial markets and are always on the pulse with the latest market movements. You live for the detail and understand the importance of the underlying financial data that inspires breaking news, financial reporting and analysis.
You enjoy thinking strategically and challenge yourself to solve complex problems. You love finding new way of doing things and are always on the lookout for enhancements that can be made to products and processes.
You’re just the sort of person we’re looking for to join our Structured Product team.
Our Structured Product Feed allows banks to create and update all their securitized derivatives instantly. We are best in class amongst the global fixed income communities and our team provides timely, comprehensive coverage for the creation of structured notes.
We will trust you to:
- Liaise with securitised derivatives data contributors such as banks and exchanges, with the goal of developing and expanding the scope of the Structured Products data offering in Bloomberg
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the structured products market and competitive landscape, along with being familiar with issuance and market data processes within a bank
- Collaborate with Research, News, Sales and Engineering teams to contribute to the future development and strategic direction of the Structured Products data-set.
- Analyse and strategise on how to enhance the collection and processing of Structured Product Data
- Maintain and build relationships with banks and third party sources
- Generate ideas to help drive the product forward
You need you to have:
- Solid understanding of structured products/securitised derivatives
- Strong ability to read and/or design in XML
- Keen interest in information management and technology and product development
- Understanding of server, database structures
- Excellent numerical/analytical and communication skills
- A second European language strongly preferred
- Liaise with clients to effectively communicate needs to technology teams to enhance relevant product databases
- Strong Client relationship skills and demonstrated customer service skills