Our Global Hedge Fund Client are looking to grow their global Infrastructure team. You will be working alongside traders, developers, and tech leaders who are the best of the best. This role is highly technical with a strong focus on automation, covering diverse projects across infrastructure and system engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science required at minimum
- 1-4 years of professional experience on building and managing Computer, Network, and Storage systems
- Proficient in Python object oriented programming
- Experience with Linux
- Experience automating routine functions
- Experience in configuration management using tools like Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform, etc.
- Experience working with distributed systems
- Experience using monitoring tools like Splunk or Grafana
- Knowledge of information security best practices and protocol is preferred
- Financial experience is preferred but not a requirement
Key Workds: Python, Linux, Automation, Site Reliability Engineering, Unfrastructure, Systems Engineering