T24 Consultant – c130k CHF – Zurich + Chance to work with one of the Leading Financial Services Organisations in the World
One of the leading Financial Services companies in the world are currently seeking a T24 Consultant
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business trusted by millions of customers. They take pride in their investment in people, and a T24 Consultant would have a great company on their CV for the future
This is an excellent opportunity for a T24 Consultant to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
About the Company:
The company are a global corporation who operate in financial services, technology solutions, consulting and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets, with a particular focus in Zurich on Investment Banking.
With over 140,000 employees worldwide from various, diverse backgrounds, the company has won awards as an outstanding employer.
This organisation have a strong reputation as one of the leading IT Consultancies in the world. They would be a fantastic name to have on your CV.
About the T24 Consultant Role:
With a focus on T24, the successful candidate will take a leading role in supporting bleeding-edge solutions that the industry is still catching up to.
To create, assign and track the project [module] work plans for delivery and also provide technical guidance for work completion.
- To create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
- To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
- To ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions review.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
Must Speak and Write Fluent English
- EU Passport holder eligible to work in Zurich.
- Several years of T24 experience in a support or development role on T24 Release 15+
- Several years of experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- Several years experience working on Unix and Windows applications
- Private, Wealth banking knowledge preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of Temenos Payments Hub (TPH) is highly desirable
- Good communication skills and able to interact with IT and Business clients with ease and confidence
- Good knowledge of agile / Scrum/ Kanban methodologies
- Should have experience in problem management & incident management process.
- Fair Knowledge in scripting (any one language Unix/shell/Python)
What You Will NOT be Doing:
You will not be developing in this role, but you will need to read and understand code.
Apply to the Role:
Roles like these are snapped up very quickly, so act now if you do not want to miss out! Reply to this advert or email your CV to email@example.com
About Orbis Consultants:
Orbis Consultants is a global, multi-sector recruitment agency specialising in Technology, Financial Services and Creative.
We’re a curious bunch of creative recruiters, relentless in our pursuit of bringing together the smartest talent, with the world’s leading global brands and innovative start-ups.