6 months ago
My client,a leading financial exchange, is looking for a Techincal Account Manager. This role is responsible for providing dedicated and individual coverage to our portfolio of current and prospective Members and their Independent Software Vendors for front, middle and back office systems for all external facing systems.. Including the development of our portfolio of projects both existing and new. This includes solving complex problems for the Members related to our exchange and clearing services, having knowledge of each client’s business, trends and the internal systems they use to identify product development opportunities that suit our Members and encouraging them to use those products. The individual would be expected to work closely with the exchanges partners / members, projects and business development teams with a strong focus on the technical elements of the work.
- Manage the portfolio of accounts of LME members and ISVs using externally facing systems reporting to the Head of Technical Account Management team.
- Take responsibility for providing a customer perspective to product development effort focused towards Member’s internal systems and/or their ISV solutions. This includes identifying products or service enhancement opportunities and contributing to their development, based on customer feedback.
- Have an in depth understanding of the products, services and systems offered by the exchanges
- Have an understanding of the regulatory environment affecting our members and ISVs connecting to systems.
- Build deep technical relationships and trust with companies connecting to the exchanges systems including new and existing members, clients and Independent Software Vendors (ISVs)
- Relationship management of ISVs including tier 2 ownership of production problems and ensuring ISV senior management visibility of upcoming releases and product launches. Hold regular update meetings with members and ISVs
- Attend industry related member and ISVs FIA, FOW and FIX protocol conferences in Europe
- Prepare documents and presentations, predominantly in Powerpoint, Word and Excel for member and ISVs meetings
- Responsible for the TAMs Associate and Officer roles