A pretty sought after role - Leading a data-driven transformation for one of the worlds leading Exchanges. On the back of their commitment to becoming the leading data-driven organisation in their arena, they are structuring their architecture team to ensure success - meaning the Technical Architect position will be to lead their data capabilities, alongside the head of architecture.
Technical Architect Responsibilities:
- Managed end to end delivery by capturing project requirements
- Creation of data architecture models (conceptual, logical and physical)
- Communication with IT and EA to ensure principles, standards and objectives are met
Technical Architect Requirements:
- Ability to design, develop and deliver Data Warehouse solutions
- Hands-on creation of models (conceptual, logical and physical)
- In-depth knowledge of Data Quality, Data Governance, Master Data Management, and Reference Data
- Experience of NoSQL (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Snowflake, CouchDB, Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch)
The business has an extremely forward-thinking stance on the development of talent, which comes hand in hand with a workforce containing some of the brightest people in their sector. As well as the opportunity to take your career to the top you'll also be well compensated, with an attractive bonus, benefits and holiday entitlement.
If you're a data-focused technical architect who enjoys working in a collaborative agile environment with like-minded individuals driving future data capabilities, please do not hesitate to apply!
Tech: Oracle, SQL Server, NoSQL, MongoDB, DynamoDB, Snowflake, CouchDB, Cassandra, Kafka, Elasticsearch, AWS