Our Prestigious Hedge Fund client is looking for a Business Analyst to join their quantitative strategy team. The team is tasked with engineering trading infrastructure with emphasis on performance and automation.
• Driving Quant Strategies group projects and providing insights to research and strategy moving forward.
• Collaborate with all technologists and strategists involved in specified projects (bussiness managers, DevOps, Support, Front Office, etc.)
Must have skills:
• Knowledge of financial products, trading and order management systems.
• Some experience deploying products or leading large projects.
• Experience in working with software engineering teams, understanging of the SDLC and technical terms.
• Contribute to the full life-cycle of the project or product from analysis to rollouts.
• Hands on experience with SQL, Unix/Linux, Python, R, and Tableau.
• Proven anaytical approach and mindset.
• Must be a self-starter.
• Ability to work flexibly, you will need to clarify projects as they move along and ask lots of questions.
Nice to haves:
• Scripting experience on Linux servers using shell, python, or SQL/KDB.
• Understanding of capital markets and regulations.
• Past experience in at least one of the following OOP languages: Python, C++, Java.
-Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.