Our client, a leading provider of cyber security technology, is currently on the market for a Technical HR Business Analyst to support the implementation of SAP Successfactors, materialising cost-saving opportunities through process efficiency and automation.
- Providing early stage and full lifecycle consultancy to senior business and project stakeholders in order to help shape the scope and business outcomes of changes and projects in line with cost and benefit, establish feasibility of features with internal/external parties and validate that the delivery meets the agreed business outcomes.
- Proactively collaborates with other Analysts, Architects, Devops Manager/Leads to produce a cohesive EBS, CMS, I&H and IT roadmap.
- Responsible for effectively driving, analysing and articulating process and system requirements resulting in a shared responsibility of a streamlined Software Delivery Lifecycle, with the goal of reducing stop-start due to moving targets.
- To influence key stakeholders to buy in to business change, to support process owners on taking the lead on business change initiative through providing input on activities such as UAT scripts, training content and business roll out approach.
- Supports the Transformation Leads and Process Owners through the Working Group Framework to crystallise proposed business outcomes through clear business case and scope development, whilst driving relative prioritisation.
- Responsible for capturing requirements ( functional, non-functional, IT through an RTM ) of different personas impacted by the change and acts as the gatekeeper of whether the requirements deliver results to the business outcome.
- Supports the DevOps Engineering team to provide 3rd line IT support and supplier engagement where necessary.
Key Skills and Experience
- Candidate MUST HAVE previous strong Business Analysis and Change experience using SAP HCM and Successfactors.
- Strong business analysis documentation experience including functional requirement documents, road maps and use cases.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar is preferred.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to work with multiple teams across the business and form strong working relationships.
- Attention to detail and highly organised.