Long term contract - Conversion to full-time - $100 per hour!
This is with a Data Dictionary team currently revamping their metadata models. You will be handling product management/architecture for these models while remaining hands on with technology. This role is closely aligned with leadership of the entire data group and the goal is to have you integrate into the group full-time at the end of the year.
They are looking to enhance their metadata taxonomies and structures by addind this product management and architecture position. You will be familiar with specifying, and using large structured data models and data sets in order to solve complex business problems.
You'll work in semantic media technologies as well as generate ontologies and vocabularies that describe their data while partnering with engineering, sales, and clients. You would then present your data design to business and technical stakeholders.
You must to have:
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Mathematics, Computer Science or related discipline.
- RDF and SPARQL experience are an absolute must, you will be usnig SPAQRL frequently
- Well-versed in Linked Data, Metadata, SPARQL, OWL, Knowledge Representation, Web Standards, W3C, -Digital Libraries, Resource Description Framework (RDF), Semantic Technologies, Ontologies & taxonomies
- Knowledge of Market Data and Reference Data is ideal but not required
- a passion or interest in finance is a MUST
Please apply with your resume or reach out directly at Cierra.Short@orbisconsultants.com.