Technical Project Manager | Global Software Technology Company | Competitive Package Incl. Benefits
Our client is a leading global software technology company, focused on delivering exceptional customer experiences across payments.
They are looking for a Technical Project Manager to drive the delivery of major strategic and large-scale initiatives. These initiatives will include a high-priority identity solutions and authorization project that is mission-critical to the business.
A huge opportunity to get involved with one of the world's premier household names!
The position is Full-Time. Location: Tempe, AZ
- Guide cross-functional teams through enterprise software development projects.
- Provide a portfolio level view across many products.
- Run sprint planning, demos and planning sessions.
- Track patterns, resource hours and providing recommendations for improvements.
- Mentor and coach other team members to help solve challenges and grow overall abilities.
- Manage the releases of multiple products and change management processes.
- Provide accurate and technical reporting to the business.
- 6+ years of experience managing enterprise-scale software projects.
- Expert in Agile practices, including SAFe.
- Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other Technical disciplines is highly desired.
- A desire to learn and develop own skills.
Project Management, SDLC, Software Development Lifecycle, Enterprise, Agile, SAFe, Scrum Master, Planning, Payments, Technology
Up to $140k base + bonus + benefits