Our client, the largest financial, software, data, and media company in the world, is looking for a skilled Technical Writer to join their financial products documentation team.
As a Technical Writer, you will sit alongside UX Designers, Product Managers, Software Engineers and Business Analysts to drive the scope and direction of documentation deliverables.
This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with arguably the most prestigious institution, that has been re-imagining Product Evolution for over 30 years', combining business needs with clients' needs to drive the digital experience forward.
The role is Full-Time. Location: Lexington Ave, New York.
- Create engaging client-facing material for a dynamic product.
- Research and produce financial documentation, appropriate for an end-user client audience.
- Build user-guides and content with a strong focus on quick comprehension and digestion of users.
- Navigate evolving data presentation and manipulation needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams, to ensure technical compatibility, end-user satisfaction and deploy successfully.
- Drive scope and direction for documentation deliverables.
- Contribute to a mentor-led culture.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- 4+ years of end-user technical writing experience for financial markets.
- Understanding of multiple asset classes including; equities, bonds and derivatives.
- Ability to read and understand code, Python is highly desired.
- Experience with DITA, HTML, or other online authoring tools.
- Experience writing Excel formulas and effective API documentation.
- Client facing end user documentation experience is a must.
- Proven creative approach for visual display of information and image production .
- Experience developing user guides, content and leveraging style guides in a large organization.
- Highly organized, with an ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
Editing, Technical Writer, UX Writer, UX Design, Python, HTML, DITA, Equities, Bonds, Derivatives, User Guides, Style Guides, End-User Audience, Client-Facing