One of the leading Financial Services companies in the world are currently seeking a T24 Consultant.
This company is a world-renowned and highly respected global business trusted by millions of customers, so the successful T24 Consultant would have a great company on their CV for the future.
This is an excellent opportunity for a T24 Consultant to gain valuable experience and take a huge step forward in their career.
About the Company:
The company are a global corporation who operate in financial services, technology solutions, consulting and business operations outsourcing services, operating within various vertical markets, with a particular focus in Zurich on Investment Banking.
About the Temenos T24 Consultant Role:
With a focus on Temenos T24, the successful candidate will take a leading role in supporting bleeding-edge solutions that the industry is still catching up to.
To create, assign and track the project [module] work plans for delivery and also provide technical guidance for work completion.
To create work plans, monitor and track the work schedule for on time delivery as per the defined quality standards.
To develop and guide the team members in enhancing their technical capabilities and increasing productivity.
To ensure process improvement and compliance in the assigned module, and participate in technical discussions review.
To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
Ideal Requirements for this Role:
- Must Speak and Write Fluent English
- EU Passport holder eligible to work in Zurich.
- Several years of T24 experience in a support or development role on T24 Release 15+
- Several years of experience with customer-facing support. The solutions you provide are highly technical, but a customer-focused approach to ticket handling is essential to provide a great experience.
- Several years experience working on Unix and Windows applications
- Private, Wealth banking knowledge preferred but not necessary
- Knowledge of Temenos Payments Hub (TPH) is highly desirable
- Good communication skills and able to interact with IT and Business clients with ease and confidence
- Good knowledge of agile / Scrum/ Kanban methodologies
- Should have experience in problem management & incident management process.
- Fair Knowledge in scripting (any one language Unix/shell/Python)
What You Will NOT be Doing:
You will not be developing in this role, but you will need to read and understand code.