Our Client, a Global Hedge Fund, are building out their quantitative algorithmic development team and are in need of a tech savvy Business Analyst to join teir team. You will be handling the BA work with one other team member and assiting in driving these projects forward.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience as a technical BA in the Capital Markets space, exposure to algo trading is preferred.
There may be occassional travel to their Chicago office.
- Knowledge of financial technology, trading and/or OMS
- Capital Markets knowledge is a must
- Experience leading some projects or assiting in deployments
- Understanding of the SDLC.
- You must have strong SQL and Unix/Linux knowledge, non-negotiable!
- Experience working with Python, R, and/or Tableau highly desirable
- Eperience gathering business requirements and creating BRD's while partnering with PMs and developers.
Key Words: Business Analysis, Trading technology, Order Management Systems, Financial Products, Trading Platforms, Algorithmic Trading, Equities, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange, Capital Markets
Please apply with your resume attached or reach out directly at email@example.com.