Our client, a leading pensions provider, is currently on the market for a Transition Consultant to evaluate and manage any changes to their institutional clients’ pension portfolio of assets. The role offers the chance to manage relationships with a broad portfolio of high-profile clients in a rapidly expanding business.
- Analyse changes to pension funds’ portfolios of assets to ensure trade runs smoothly without any unexpected costs and to ensure that errors are avoided.
- Coordinate with several internal and external parties including custodians, investment managers, fund administrators and lawyers.
- Prepare the project timeline, keeping stakeholders updated and pushing activities along to deliver key deliverables on time.
- Document processes and establishing controls for new clients during transition process.
- Work within the existing control and governance framework of the team and business, which includes extensive checklists and a peer review processes.
- Contribute proposals for process improvements and assist when needed in the delivery of new business areas.
Key Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in a project management or transition management role.
- Proven track record of running large projects.
- Strong Project Management skills Project Management certifications preferred (Prince2 / PMP).
Proven track-record of performance in current role at the highest level.
- Successful partnering with business leaders to understand internal and external customer requirements.
- Insurance / broking or financial services industry experience a plus.