Up to £70000.00 per annum + Bonus
about 1 month ago
- Delivery of successful transition events including setting up new accounts restructure of closure of existing accounts and in-kind transfers in/out of accounts.
- Working with clients, portfolio managers, legal, compliance, fund administration, analytics, performance, account management and back office transition teams on each event.
- Daily reviews of portfolio events including but not limited to risk analysis (i.e. portfolio/investment operational performance) for each event.
- Post portfolio event analysis (i.e. review investment and operational implementation for accuracy).
- Spearhead operations projects related to enhancing custodian communication, fixed income benchmark management, portfolio performance, transitions/operations technology, and operations management training.
- Coordinating with back office and related stakeholders different operations like markets opening, regulatory requests, collateral and brokers inquiries, tax forms etc.
- Primary degree with an emphasis in Finance and Economics or a related, quantitative/analytical field from an accredited, leading business school or university
- Fluency in English with additional European language(s) an advantage
- Transitions and client relationship management experience
- Well organized, self-starter able to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple events with tight deadlines at the same tim