A well-known financial digital transformation business is assisting a company in building out a ground-breaking strategic risk platform that has won a couple of awards in a short period of time.
This award-winning platform allows quicker release times and allows the organisation to react quicker to the needs of its customers and the market. As well as this, it is significantly cost-effective. This is a very good opportunity to work on this type of platform.
UI Software Engineer Responsibilities:
- Be able to build attractive new features for the platform
- Use both Angular and React along with other web technologies to deliver high-quality results in an Agile environment
- Understand UI functionality, and help UX team members with prototyping if required
UI Engineer Requirements:
- Extensive Angular & React experience
- Front End design and development of new UI features
- Be able to follow best practices such as TDD & BDD in an Agile environment
- Be creative in techniques to build attractive UI
Very mature environment here including flexible working options such as WFH days etc. They overall comp package is very rewarding and I am happy to discuss this with you if you are interested.
If you are a UI Engineer and you have these skills above, it would be great to hear from you and discuss this further.