UX Design Manager - Worlds largest financial services organisation - UP TO £100,000 + great benefits!
This role sits within their Commercial Banking operates in around 60 countries and territories, covering the developed and developing markets that matter most to our customers. CMB is investing heavily in digital capabilities for customers and colleagues, with a number of major digital initiatives underway. These include exploring a number of areas of potential business model innovation, particularly focused on open APIs, ecosystems, and partnerships with leading FinTech / technology players.
We are seeking a talented Design Manager, to work as part of the digital product delivery team. The purpose of the team is to create 'Best In Class' experiences for our product across websites and mobile apps (including future channels/devices). The right candidate will have a track record of leading the successful delivery of customer-centric solutions in an agile environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Following user-centred design methods, industry best practices and trends, creating accessible user journeys and products for the bank's customers.
- Deliverables consist mainly of (but not limited to) user research, customer experience maps, personas, flow charts, sitemaps, sketches, wireframes, interactive prototypes, user testing materials & analysis, UI deliverables, mood boards, modular/atomic design, native mobile design, interaction definitions & high fidelity screen designs while adhering to guidelines and standards.
- Lead and perform stakeholder engagement and presentations on a regular basis. Provide design expertise support in all aspects of UCD, with strong emphasis on mobile-centric solutions, across the analysis and design functions.
- Support a culture of continuous improvement in customer experience, while understanding and balancing their objectives of profitability and productivity alongside adhering to the need to comply with financial crime compliance and risk.
- Work to a high standard to ensure alignment of all your work to the work produced by the rest of the design team, supporting consistent user experience and alignment across multiple product
- Defining interaction models, user task flows, and UI (user interface) specifications
- Communicating scenarios (hypothetical users), end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to other people working on a product
- Working with creative directors and visual designers to incorporate visual / brand identity into the finished product
- Developing and maintaining design wireframes (basic mock-ups of applications) and specifications
The ideal candidate for this role will have the below experience and qualifications:
- Experience in User Centred Design methodology and its practical implementation.
- In-depth understanding and experience with native app design for both Android and iOS, along with first-rate knowledge of responsive web design along with an understanding of user research and user testing methods and an ability to translate the research findings into design solutions
- Mathematical aptitude and strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent IT and programming skills
- An understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment
- Must have solid understanding of Sketch
- Portfolio must show mobile experience, preferably Native but responsive acceptable
- Banking / Financial services experience beneficial
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an updated CV and portfolio to: