They are a real-estate technology company who are looking to reimagine and redesign how customers interact with the real-estate industry. Through using innovative technology tools, utilizing big data and infrastructure, they are committed to creating an unrivalled customer experience across their agents, buyers, and sellers.
They are a customer focused, design-led business who are focused on streamlining the experience for both the agents and their clients. Through moving from a 13-system process, to a single-platform digital product they have saved time for agents and empowered them to spend more quality time with their clients. For consumers, their drive-led approach has made the buying / renting user experience is more in line with Air Bnb and Instagram. Recently acquiring an AI company, they are constantly looking to make disruptive changes to their product that will allow them to take the market share.
Since inception they have grown exponentially, in 2019 they saw their evaluation has increase by 50%. They have ambitious growth plans for 2020 and are looking to triple the headcount by this time next year!
As UX Research Manager, you will be building a team and leading research initiatives. Working close with other research managers, product designers, product managers, and engineers you will design, implement and analyse research and usability studies in a fast-growing environment. You will be a coach and mentor to your team and lead them to innovative and creative thinking towards research challenges.
You will play a key role in developing and implementing research strategies and processes across the business with senior members of the research team.
This is a fast-paced work environment, that is rapidly evolving with growth, you will be working in an agile environment as you provide compelling presentations to showcase your insights and strategic suggestions. You will draw on your experience of UX research methods and techniques to impact different stages of the product development process.
- BA/BS degree in HCI, Psychology, Human Computer Interaction, Social Science, or a related field; MA/MS or higher is a plus
- 8+ years of work experience in UX research or related applied research setting
- Experience working within product development
- 3+ years’ experience of managing researchers
- A leader in UX research methods and techniques, and strong knowledge of when and how to apply these to spark creativity and innovation
- You are comfortable and impactful with presenting your insights, ideas and strategic recommendations to senior stakeholders
This is a great opportunity to join a technology company who values the customer, are design-led, and innovative. Apply now to find out more.