A fast growing fintech firm is looking for a research manager to lead a team of UX researchers. This role reports into the Head of Research and is part of the Research leadership team.
You will be working across product, design and engineering teams, as well as across different research teams - user research, behavioural insights research, marketing research.
As the User Research Manager you will be mentoring, and inspiring a team of user researchers to hone their craft and engage in rigorous research – it is important that you can communicate and demonstrate the value of user research to the business and product
This well known firm is looking to you to build out your own team rapidly as they have exciting scale plans for 2020 and beyond.
We are looking for:
- 5 years+ of experience managing UX research teams
- 8 years+ of work experience in an applied research setting, product research and development
- Masters or PhD in Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Behavioural Economics, Cognitive Science, Sociology, Anthropology or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- Deep knowledge of and applied experience with research, including foundational, iterative, and evaluative
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics and the principles of experiment design
- Ability to think big and understand complex problems, and to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment
You must be eligible to work in the US citizen. Please apply with your resume attached.