Some Careers Offer Brighter Prospects Than Others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join our client and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, our client offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
When you think of driving growth do you focus on the customer? Do you get your energy from making things simple? At one of the worlds largest bank’s they’re leveraging their size and strength and investing in disruptive technological change to simplify the business. They are building a world-class organisation capable of high-paced, end-to-end transformation centred around their customers. They need innovative thinkers and doers to help deliver their ambition.
They invest in their people and have a variety of open roles in Commercial Banking. If you decide to join them, they will support your growth and development and provide you with the opportunity to be part of a significant commercial transformation. With the world’s global bank, you will get the chance to work with and influence a wide range of businesses in the 50+ countries and territories where they operate, from small enterprises to mid-market companies and large multinationals. You’ll play a strategic role in driving their investments to success and delivering a customer experience fit for the future.
As an employee in the UK, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
They are currently seeking an experienced individual to join this team in the role of UX copywriter. You’ll use words to guide and direct their users on their online journeys, ensuring that they make the most of every opportunity to connect with our customers.
In This Role, You Will
- Working collaboratively with UX designers and the rest of the project team, you’ll create and enhance copy for user journeys.
- You’ll apply the Style Guide and Preferred Terms and ensure all copy is written in plain language.
- As part of the governance process for projects, you’ll escalate copy risks and concerns, where appropriate.
- You’ll control, monitor and evaluate content to ensure quality, consistency and accessibility of messages.
- You’ll craft the copy with an appreciation of the manifestation of that copy across a variety of different information deliverables (such as tool tips, pop-up boxes, error messages, longer form UX copy, etc) in collaboration with clients and/or representatives of the intended audience(s).
- You’ll moderate content (in both draft and published forms) and ensure that content can be re-purposed appropriately.
- You’ll review the work of other authors for consistency and accuracy, and you’ll take responsibility for ensuring appropriate publication.
- You’ll understand the implications of publishing content and manages the associated risks.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Experience in editorial is required, along with financial services experience
- Ability to think critically while maintaining a collaborative spirit
- Proactive nature with excellent attention to detail
- Strong understanding of usability principles such as UX and customer journeys
- Comfortable writing and editing content for regulated industries
- Familiarity with Confluence, Jira, SharePoint and AEM
The base location for this role is London