Founded in 1974, they invented the concept of financial spread betting.
Today, they’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Recognised as one of Britain’s top employers, it’s no surprise that this success has come from empowering their people to be brave, innovative and inspiring. Join them, and you’ll find the perfect place to showcase your talents and passion. Your achievements will be recognised, and you’ll have the support of a collaborative global team.
As part of a connected global team, you’ll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Our comfortable, cutting-edge offices contain everything you need to succeed:
- Agile workspaces and hot desks
- Private quiet rooms
- Breakout and refreshment areas
- You'll be working with collaborative design and development specialists to help create our next generation iOS trading apps.
- With a high degree of support and psychological safety from the team and the business to be able to challenge assumptions, be ambitious, and try new ways of working.
- The design team are well established experts in their field with a deep and wide range of experience and love of design, and we're looking forward to learning as much from you as you do from us.
How you’ll progress:
- Your development is as important to us as it is to you. You’ll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
- We work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
What you’ll get:
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavours and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with the team:
- Flexible working hours and work-from–home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
What you’ll do:
- You'll be creating usable and useful products that are consistent across mobile and desktop interfaces.
- Working through design problems: you'll translate business requirements and client needs into ideas, designing the overall flow and detailed elements to solve these problems across your projects.
- Sketching and prototyping to quickly evaluate ideas daily, and designing the detailed interactions in an agile development workflow.
- You'll iterate the designs based on client research, data analysis, and team critique.
Who you’ll be:
- You'll be leading and collaborating closely with developers, product owners, business stakeholders, and researchers throughout an agile process.
1. Setting design strategy for projects to support user and business outcomes
2. At least five years' experience designing mobile digital products, systems, apps, or software using UCD methods.
3. Communicate design ideas clearly, with rationale.
4. The ability to uncover insight – not just to accept what you hear at face value, but to drive towards unarticulated needs, whether it’s from users of a system or business stakeholders
- Degree to Masters’ level in an associated field: Software design, HCI, Ergonomics, Psychology, Graphic design, etc
- Qualitative research experience: conducting and facilitating user research.
- Quantitative research: analysing use of a service, statistical analysis.
- Experience, knowledge, or interest in the financial world.
We’re looking for tenacious, curious, eager and open-minded people to help us maintain our industry leadership. People who embody our three core values – who want to champion the client, lead the way and love what we do.