UX Designer - Global Fintech - Singapore
Who they are:
A leading global provider of financial markets data has a dedicated innovation Labs that applies cutting edge new technology to their complex data-driven products, including machine learning, graph databases, Distributed ledgers and NLP.
They're currently looking for a UX Designer to join their multi-disciplinary specialists in software engineering, experience design, product and project management who work is an agile environment.
- Understanding, qualifying and framing the problem or opportunity in collaboration with your colleagues.
- Working on data-driven complex systems
- Creating associated UI assets
- Communicating, discussing and adjusting these outputs with your colleagues/customers
You’ll need to be able to:
- Conduct thorough and well-documented desk research
- Have financial experience (ideally trading)
- Plan, conduct and document users interview and user testing
- Develop schematics, wireframes and interface designs
- Animation/motion graphics
- Video editing
- Product management
- User stories definition
- Analytics requirements definition