New York City
$100 per hour
4 months ago
My Client is looking for a talented designer to work closely with product managers, engineers, and other designers to create best in class B2C products. A seamless experience is the key to making something usable vs. not and they want a designer that feels passionate about the UX space and can create beautiful experiences to help the companies users. Collaboration is key to their success, which means the lines between disciplines become blurred, and the impact of design is huge. My client encourages a sense of autonomy and expects designers to be able to think critically and act as product leaders. That means being able to see between the lines, give and take feedback well, and actively research concepts that may drive a new way of thinking.
The ideal candidate has an eye for UX but can move effortlessly between user experience design and visual design. The experiences you create will have a major impact on the entire organization and how customers interact with its products.
- A Designer with 3+ years of experience in the digital space
- Experience building products with multidisciplinary teams
- Capable of balancing user and business needs
- Experience in creating UI specs and wireframes, and ability to articulate needs, issues and solutions to a diverse audience.
- Deep product experience demonstrated through a portfolio of multiple case studies (examples of data visualization projects/products a plus)
- You are collaborative and aim to solve the problems through design while keeping sight of getting the best visual experience
- Understand you are part of a team. Give and be ready to receive constructive design feedback from fellow teammates
- You have experience designing native mobile applications (iOS, Android)
- Bring UX best practices. Be an advocate for quality, beautiful lasting designs. Strive for excellence.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills. You are able to verbally and visually tell stories and keep people engaged.