5 months ago
This is an opportunity to work on one of the largest financial software platforms in the world. Working within an established UX team, constantly striving to understand their customers' needs and improve their experience.
Keeping everything going smoothly is a dream team of UX skillsets - from interaction design to prototyping, visual design to usability analysis. Much like the user experiences we shape, the team works together seamlessly, collaborating on projects senior management deems crucial for the customers.
What's in it for you:
A flat structure offers meaningful access to senior management, and fuels interaction across the entire organization. The global headquarters in New York City reflects this decidedly un-corporate culture with a stylish, open and dynamic workspace - an inspiring user experience of its own.
- Work closely with UX Designers to increase the fidelity of conceptual designs/artifacts, such as paper sketches or wire-frames, into interactive prototypes
- Help various cross-product teams ensure that the design concepts are technologically feasible as part of an iterative design life-cycle
- Interact with visual designers, interaction designers, usability specialists, product managers, and front-end and back-end technologists
You need to have:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Design or related field
- Meticulous attention to visual detail and a natural eye for design
- Deep understanding of UI application, framework development, and UI/UX principles
- Familiarity with design tools such as Visio, Omnigraffle, Photoshop and Illustrator
We'd love to see:
We are interested in seeing your portfolio for this position. Ideally we would like to see a broad sample of visually interactive, transactional UI applications that you have developed.