They are a technology company and market leader within the audio space. Their product stretches across consumer facing, education, business users and direct b2b. Their content spans podcasts, TV programmes, audio books, magazines and newspapers. They are obsessed with their customers and bring innovation and design to every aspect of their organisation.
Through big data, and user research they gain insights into “why” and “how” people interact with their products and strategize how to alleviate pain points for users. By bringing on the best talent in the industry and using the most innovate tools, they create products that people all over the world use daily and are constantly creating new and improving current products.
They are looking for a UX Director to lead the UX product team, where you will manage multiple UX project teams and collaborate with cross-functional partners across product, insights and analytics, engineering, customer service, marketing, and QA. You will ensure the alignment of UX and business strategies, constantly clarifying goals and requirements from a customer-perspective.
Through monitoring your team’s progress, efficiency, velocity, and goals, you’ll be manage, mentor, and drive the growth of individuals within your team. You will play a key role in contributing and supporting user experience strategy and design system stands, collaborating with UX leaders to design, develop, and iterate UX processes.
You will be focused on understanding your customers in detail, constantly ensuring that your team validates their assumptions and ensuring the customer is at the heart of every decision. You will be leader in design thinking and user research for product design, guiding your team to deliver innovative and meaningful product experiences.
- 7+ years’ experience as a user experience designer, product designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar role
- 3+ years’ experience leading managers and teams of 5+ designers across multiple projects
- Demonstratable track record of delivering high-quality digital products that delivers results, as a design manager
- Show case studies that demonstrate your ability to create a holistic product vision to guide your team
- Experience developing and nurturing high-performance teams, where designers are encouraged to grow
- Previously guided teams through the process of transforming user research into innovative product features and services
- Bring in-depth knowledge of human-centred design methods, design thinking techniques, and tools to the table, mentoring your team in best-practice across planning and creating meaningful customer experiences
This is an opportunity that would be perfect for someone that is excited about the audio space and wants to work within a growing technology company that is creating innovative products.
If you’re interested apply now for more information.