One of the world's leading online gambling companies is looking for a Director to join their growing team based in Leeds. You'll be responsible for expanding an integral part of the business.
- You’ll be building the UX expertise within the Group Product Department, delivering best in class UX solutions for the services and functionality used by their customers across all our products – including apps, desktop client and responsive web.
- You’ll build and manage a team of 16+ UX Researchers, UX Architects and UI Designers and will work closely with their Product and Business peers to embed UCD into the lifecycle of product design and development.
- Deliver, champion and maintain global UI Styleguides and component libraries in order to introduce consistency and seamlessness across our various apps and touchpoints.
You will work:
Closely with UX teams working on their core 3 products and you'll:
- Collaborate closely with verticals Marketing, and Operations to deliver and maintain unified and aligned design guidelines to allow for implementing the experience on all touch points, with particular focus on native app design
- Work closely with vertical design teams in the company to evolve the guidelines and serve as a central point of contact for design queries
- Create, implement, and maintain design testing guidelines to assure the UX across all platforms, verticals, products is optimal and constantly evolving with state of the art solutions
- Work closely with the 3 core design teams to align on best design practices and achieve consistency of deliverables following the established guidelines;
- Grow and develop the team as well as the design processes and tools to achieve maximum efficiency and sustain world-class quality of deliverables
- Provide strategic design insight and bring this to life
- Develop a User-Centred Design Practice
- Provide leadership and digital insight, designing and delivering a user experience for multi-channel user journeys
- Deliver high quality experiences, informed by customer insights, data analysis and digital insight.
- Provide leadership in current best practice
- Be someone who is currently working in a senior UX capacity.
- Be someone that embodies innovation within this space.
- Be someone who can educate and inspire others with a passion for CX and with very strong mobile experience.
- Have a great track record in managing a UX Team, with solid experience of UCD processes and methodology.
- Be able to showcase a deep understanding of technical elements of developing UI for Apps and websites and you’ll have an ability to build strategic relationships with senior stakeholders across the business and partner with design people across the Group.
- Be someone who is willing to challenge current thinking with creative solutions and you’ll also have extensive cross platform UI & UX knowledge.