UX Researcher – New York - $100/hr – 12 month contract
Innovative and forward-thinking trade firm in the centre of New York is looking for a UX Researcher to join their growing team.
This UX Researcher will have the opportunity to work on one of the most impressive and complex projects in the US. We are looking for someone who is motivated by the desire to be a user advocate and is passionate and driven about gathering insights based on direct observation and evidence-based best practices in the field to create products that are useful, usable, and satisfying.
Focusing on a suite of web applications that enable customers to manage and administer their data, as well as tools that provide alerting and data monitoring services to customers.
A successful candidate will have:
- Ability to design and execute exploratory field studies, usability inspections, usage analysis, and lab studies
- User experience research in a product setting
- Knowledge of Ovo Studios, Morae, Camtasia, etc.
- Understand statistical analysis, including large scale usability studies
- Have worked for a financial service previously
- Experience working with enterprise products or software as a service
- Knowledge of eye-tracking methods
- Impressive communicational skills
As the UX Researcher, you will work closely with product managers, designers, prototypers, engineers, and sales throughout the development process.