Some careers offer brighter prospects than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will help you stand out, join our client and fulfil your potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply take you in an exciting new direction, they offer opportunities, support and rewards that will take you further.
When you think of driving growth do you focus on the customer? Do you get your energy from making things simple? Our client is leveraging their size and strength and investing in disruptive technological change to simplify the business. They are building a world-class organisation capable of high-paced, end-to-end transformation centred around our customers. They need innovative thinkers and doers to help deliver their ambitions.
They invest in their people and have a variety of open roles in Commercial Banking. If you decide to join them, they will support your growth and development and provide you with the opportunity to be part of a significant commercial transformation. With the world’s global bank, you will get the chance to work with and influence a wide range of businesses in the 50+ countries and territories where they operate, from small enterprises to mid-market companies and large multinationals. You’ll play a strategic role in driving their investments to success and delivering a customer experience fit for the future.
As an employee in the UK with them, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity and adoption pay and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution.
They are currently seeking an experienced individual to join the team in the role of UX / Visual Design Lead.
In this role, you will
- Take a systematic and pragmatic approach to design
- Develop and produce artefacts across the full design spectrum as required by projects
- Lead the design teams, providing insight, motivation, encouragement and constructive direction
- Give clear direction to implementation teams to bring designs to life
- Eloquently and simply present, explain and justify design solutions and decisions to multidisciplinary teams
- Build and manage relationships across the bank
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Deep understanding of User-centered design UCD processes / application design
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to internal teams and stakeholders alike
- Track record of translating business problems and requirements into compelling design experiences
- Skills in working across disparate / geographically dispersed teams
- Resourcefulness and independence; a desire to find ways to continually improve the service delivered to customers.
- Expertise in conceptual design
- Past working experience of developing robust design documentation
- Established experience working in financial services (preferable)
- Taking designs from concept through to delivery
- Definition and ownership of standards
- Be able to use the usual design and prototyping software to a high standard (Axure, Sketch, Invision, Omnigraffle etc.)
- Be able to help plan, develop and execute user research to inform design decisions
- Be able to lead and stimulate discussions about design concepts and approaches, demonstrating an ability to provide strong creative leadership
- Understand the scope your teams are working to
You’ll achieve more when you join!
They look to enable their employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where possible they will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with our client and need some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with our recruitment team in the early stages of the application process.
As a business operating in markets all around the world, they believe diversity brings benefits for their customers, business and the people. Therefore, they are committed to being an inclusive employer and encourages applications from all suitably qualified applicants irrespective of background, circumstances, age, disability, gender identity, ethnicity, religion or belief and sexual orientation. Within the workplace you will have access to various employee resource groups which aim to promote and achieve a health work / life balance and support our diversity ambitions.
When joining, you will become a valued member of their team, they will take the time to get to know you and there will be many tailored development opportunities along the way to support your career to grow as much as you want. They can offer you a competitive pay and benefits package. This includes private healthcare for all UK-based employees, enhanced maternity, shared parental and adoption pay, and support when you return to work, and a contributory pension scheme with a generous employer contribution. But this is only the start, they work closely with their colleagues to understand their life balance needs and we support them with several schemes and initiatives. They can’t wait to tell you about their ways of working, wellbeing agenda and our healthiest human system!