Our client the largest financial, software, data, and media company in the world, is looking for a skilled UX Writer to join their financial products team. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can combine business needs with client needs to drive the digital experience forward.
The role is Full-Time and based in New York.
- Create engaging client-facing material for a dynamic product.
- Research and produce financial documentation, appropriate for an end-user client audience.
- Navigate evolving data presentation and manipulation needs.
- Work with cross-functional teams, to ensure technical compatibility, end-user satisfaction and deploy successfully.
- Drive scope and direction for documentation deliverables.
- Contribute to a mentor-led culture.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- 3+ years as a UX Writer, financial market experience is a big plus
- Technically minded with an ability to learn and use new software applications.
- Experience with DITA, HTML, or online authoring tools.
- Client facing end user documentation experience is a must.
- Proven creative approach and delivering strategic solutions.
- Experience developing User Guides and leveraging Style Guides in a large organization.
- Highly organized, with an ability to manage multiple projects and timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree from reputable University in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems Technology or related field.
Editing, UX Writer, UX Design, HTML, DITA, User Guides, Style Guides, End-User Audience