Working for a board member of one of London's most prestigious financial institutions, you will be responsible for providing critical support on all aspects of their day. You will be acting as 1st line support for IT issues across windows 10, Mac and mobile devices as well as providing key assistance for project delivery, reporting and tracking alongside other day-to-day activities.
This role will be working with very senior stakeholders, ensuring tasks are managed both effectively and efficiently, so you will get large amounts of high-level exposure to the business and its operations.
You will have:
- 3+ years' supporting windows, office 365, MAC and mobile devices
- Experience supporting senior members of staff
- 3+ years' experience in the finance Industry
- Experience managing diaries and working in a project tracking capacity (ideally JIRA)
- Excellent communication skills
- Offices based in Central London
- Salary £50k (£65k Package)
They are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, comfortable engaging with senior board members and supporting business-critical projects and deliveries.