8 months ago
Are you looking to to work for the most dynamic and respected financial consultants worldwide?
Are you looking to take a senior Java position within the team?
- Currently, we are building distributed systems that deal with actor-based concurrency, reactive programming, distributed in-memory data grids, messaging that goes beyond plain JMS; we fully expect to participate in shaping the future of financial technology stacks
- These days the majority of our server-side projects are JVM-based, but you can still find anything from Node.js to niche financial vendor packages; we’ve done everything from C++ to Python in the past and from CEP stacks to tick databases
- The ideal candidate will hit the ground running with the typical Java or Scala JVM ecosystem stack (spring and its subprojects, guice, guava, maven, hibernate, jetty, etc)
- We know that the technology landscape changes every few years, and we expect to retool continuously
- We have a track record for picking up other technologies along the whole development stack, including front-end and other non-JVM ecosystems
- In most cases, we get to work with our clients in iterative, project-based engagements, where self-organizing and focused teams move quickly to build innovative solutions for the client
Financial experience is essential for this role !