Vulnerability Analyst - New York or Chicago
Amazing opportunity to join a huge financial services organization in either New York or Chicago.
Here you will play a critical role in ensuring the safety of the organization and their customers by leveraging your deep technical knowledge to assess the threat landscape and evaluate vulnerabilities.
You will analyze and report on risks, build threat models and develop risk-based mitigation strategies. You'll also be implementing, configuring and maintaining vulnerability and compliance scanning tools.
You will be an ideal candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in cybersecurity, as either a vulnerability or a threat analyst
- Demonstrated ability to perform vulnerability assessments (Rapid7, Tenable, Qualys)
- Understanding of risk assessment methodologies such as OCTAVE or FAIR
- Deep understanding of Windows, Linux, and network infrastructure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certifications: CISSP, CISM, Security+
If you feel you are up the challenge, let’s talk. Submit your most recent CV, be sure to include your direct contact details and expect to hear from me soon!