about 1 year ago
Join the Marketing Team for large FinTech firm, an exciting opportunity as UI Web Developer experienced with CQ5/AEM platform. You will be responsible to design, test and deliver website related projects aligned to the overall platforms marketing strategy to attract, delight and acquire new customers throughout the UK.
This company has been ranked as #13 Great Places to work in the UK and Winner of the FDs' Excellence Awards in 2015. The ~130 employees in London Victoria partner with other employees across the world on a daily basis. The team has high integrity, is fun, engaged and focused on strong growth aspirations, and we are looking for more top talent to join us on the journey to success.
Responsibilities: Reporting into the Senior Web Developer, you will be expected to:
- Build web pages using a mixture of existing and new components on CQ5/AEM platform (mobile responsive, compatible with most web-browsers, industry-standard compliant)
- Work with XD (experience design) team to translate visual concepts into functional online experiences
- QA, test and deploy changes on production environment
- Work closely with US Central Web team and join weekly calls to optimize the website and roll out new features
- Implement A/B tests using Optimisely
- Have some experience of ES6/Gulp/Grunt
- Experience with React a bonus
- Be passionate about web performance and building sites for speed
- Be familiar and comfortable with Sass/PostCss and BEM
- Manage the website taxonomy and URL redirects
- Ensure the website is tagged properly for various tracking tools
- Maintain ownership of the website IA (information architecture) and how it evolves over time
- Implement personalization tools
- Provide technical expertise and ownership of technical issues
- Implement basic changes to graphics using Photoshop
- Must be available to occasionally work afterhours to deploy time-specific changes on the website
The ideal candidate will have the ability to understand our value proposition and translate the strategy into compelling web experiences. Working as part of a dynamic team, in a fast-paced environment, they will have a good blend of strategic thinking, tactical “know-how” and not be put-off by rolling up their sleeves to get the job done.
- 3+ years of hands-on front-end design and development experience.
- Knowledge of Adobe CQ5/AEM application development – including template design, components, widgets and dialogs
- HTML5, CSS3, Responsive Web Design, Java, Javasript, jQuery, Ajax, JSON, etc.
- Experience in the design, development and deployment of website changes
- Experience using wireframing tools
- Comfortable using Photoshop
- Adobe CQ5/AEM / WEM foundational concepts and a solid understanding of CQ building blocks
- Proven success using and driving a repeatable, iterative software development methodology
- Strong understanding of web architecture concepts (sessions, cache, cookies, connection pooling)
- Experience using A/B testing tools such as Optimizely
- Experience of using various WebAnalytics software such as GA, AdobeAnalytics, etc
- Maintenance of Adobe CQ products and infrastructure
- Knowledge of user experience best practices and ability to implement solutions based on unique needs of specific users
- Familiar with SCRUM methodology
- Good understanding of SEO from a content and technical perspective
- Familiar with W3C standards
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, this company has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.